The following list consists of the Top 5 sites I visit while killing time:
- Break.com is a leading entertainment channel for guys fueled by user created media. Have a video of your co-worker Susan falling for the Maze prank? Upload it for a quick $400. Break.com was the first site to pay you for entertaining original content and [they] continue to make it easy for you to earn money.
- TechCrunch is a weblog dedicated to obsessively profiling and reviewing new Internet products and companies. In addition to new companies, [they] will profile existing companies that are making an impact (commercial and/or cultural) on the new web space.
- Apple.com has an updated archive of all the latest Movie Trailers. You can even watch them in High Def. Subscribe to their RSS feed to keep up with the newest premieres.
- Damn Interesting is, simply put, a collection of damn interesting things. [Their] primary aim is to collect and dispense interesting facts and ideas, whether they appeared in the past, the present, or the (anticipated) future. Yahoo! Internet Life called it, “…the original and still the best.”
- YouTube is a place for people to engage in new ways with video by sharing, commenting on, and viewing videos. [It] originally started as a personal video sharing service, and has grown into an entertainment destination with people watching more than 70 million videos on the site daily.